Each year, hundreds of cookbooks are released into the wild (i.e bookstores, Amazon) and we can't expect a person to keep track of every, single one, let alone buy them all! Each year, Appetite by Random House supplies us with some of their most popular cookbooks of the year to give away to one lucky person. So, without further ado, we present today's giveaway, a prize pack comprised of:
- Earth To Table Every Day by Jeff Crump
- Set for the Holidays with Anna Olson by Anna Olson
- The Last Schmaltz by Anthony Rose and Chris Johns
- Uncomplicated: Taking the Stress Out of Home Cooking by Claire Tansey
- For the Love of Cheese by Afrim Pristine
- Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse: Another Cookbook of Sorts by David McMillan, Frederic Morin, and Meredith Erickson
To be entered to win this Appetite by Random House cookbook prize, tell us below which book you are most looking forward to cracking open and why.