Now that the long weekend has arrived, it's time to get your fill of good food, drinks, music and down time. Luckily, we can help with the first three things with our website brimming with summery recipes, drink ideas (sangria anyone?) and, well, let's not forget about our all-Canadian playlist!
Newly added songs to Eat North's Dinner Party playlist on Spotify:
- Classified featuring Haviah Mighty - Up All Night (Acoustic)
- Magi Merlin - Milkweed
- Kelly Prescott - So Many Reasons
- Leith - cowboys don't have friends
- The Goddamsels - Rollanda
- Selci - Honey, I Worry
- Ramsay Almighty - Mama Don't Worry!
- Rachel Bobbitt - Bandages
- Gwyn Love featuring La+ch - good luck rly
- Matt Dusk featuring Jill Barber - They Can't Take That Away From Me
Have a listen to Eat North's Dinner Party playlist on Spotify!
Our Dinner Party playlist on Spotify gets a refresh every week, so make sure to give it a follow and stay up-to-date with all of the new music we add.