It's officially summer and we're pretty excited about that. It feels like the perfect weekend to celebrate with some friends over eats and drinks, so we've made sure to refresh our Dinner Party playlist on Spotify to keep the tunes flowing as freely as our cold bevvies.
Newly added songs to Eat North's Dinner Party playlist on Spotify:
- Tafari Anthony - Where's My Apology? (604 Sessions)
- Sidney May Weich - Back To It
- Shantaia - Hung Over You
- Tea Fannie - YWICM
- Mike Edel - domino
- Ria Mae featuring Serena Ryder - The World Is Falling Apart
- Chloe Florence - Naked
- MONOWHALES - StuckintheMiddle
- Aaron Pollock - Have a Good Day
- Mimi O'Bonsawin - Here's to the Women
Have a listen to Eat North's Dinner Party playlist on Spotify!
Our Spotify playlist is updated every week and features tons of great music by Canadian artists. Give it a follow to stay up to date with all of our new musical additions.